Our Utility Shirt—with signature triple-needle chainstitch, powder coated buttons, mitered cuffs, and double front pockets—is back. Constructed from an incredibly soft yet burly corduroy, it’s perfect as a stand-alone workshirt or thrown on as a light outer layer.
The midweight 9-oz. Cotton Brisbane Moss corduroy is soft to the touch and hard against wear and tear. Prewashed for instant comfort.
- 9-oz. 100% Cotton Brisbane Moss corduroy.
- Garment washed for a broken-in feel.
- Our signature California collar.
- Triple needle construction throughout with triple-needle chainstitch runoff.
- Two front chest pockets.
- Mitered cuffs with natural twill tape detailing on sleeve placket.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Double-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in California.