It was recently suggested that we have too much Olive Drab in our assortment. Our response? “Better than too much purple.” Introducing the newest offering in our second favorite color—no, everything can’t be navy blue. The Point Shirt in Army Hemp is our take on the classic military field shirt, this time constructed from a responsible fabric we’re proud to share.
The perfect blend of organic cotton to hemp, which we’ve added to structure the garment while increasing its durability. Both fibers are grown without a single drop of pesticide so you can rest assured water everywhere is just a bit cleaner.
- 4.5-oz. 76% Organic Cotton/ 24% Hemp.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two patch front pockets with button through flaps.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Matching cats eye buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
Report by taylorstitch.com