Inspired by Military issue Chino’s from WW2 worn by the pilots of the USAF. The fit sits high on the waist with a wide leg opening of 21”.
Buttons may vary from those photographed.
– 10 oz indigo dyed neppy selvedge, a copy of a pre 1930’s quality, woven in Okayama on Imamura looms developed in the 1920’s
– Dyed to match threads, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim.
– Natural herringbone cotton pocket bags woven in Japan.
– Dawson Denim cotton canvas patch.
– Button fastening to back left pocket.
– Fully bound fly.
– Fully felled in-seam and outer seam made on our Union Special 35800.
– Reece 101 button holes.
– Numbered product, signed by our maker.
All our chino’s are made to order we aim to deliver within 4 weeks.
Report by dawsondenim.glopal.com