The new BR03-92 Black Camo is the latest addition to the successful series of Bell & Ross camouflage watches. For this model, the brand has developed an original military-type tricolor coating.
Its dial is covered with a patchwork of matte greys, its case and strap in matte black. This high-tech timepiece is practically undetectable, especially at night. Its matte-treated colors also avoid the risk of undesirable reflections. This means it can be worn during tailing missions or operations in hostile territory with no risk of detection. Learn more / Buy
- Movement: caliber BR-CAL.302. Self-winding mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Case: 42 mm in diameter. Matte black ceramic.
- Dial: two overlapping inserts. Upper insert with black and grey camouflage pattern, cut away around the numerals and indices, revealing the black Superluminova® that covers the lower insert. Hands covered with black Superluminova®.
- Crystal: sapphire with antireflective coating.
- Water resistance: 100 meters.
- Straps: black rubber and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric.
- Buckle: pin. Black PVD coated steel.
Report by bellross.com