Tough, timeless, and made in the USA, this top-seller is constructed with a waxed and weather-resistant 10.5 oz shelter cloth, which like selvage denim or finely tanned leather, will only get better with age.
Every time you hoist a beer, tie your boots, or ride your bike, your movements will lighten the color of the waxed fabric in the creases and bends to create your own unique wear patterns. It’s truly a thing of beauty, and why every guy needs a Waxed Trucker in their closet. And unlike most of the other Waxed Truckers on the market, this jacket is soft out of the box, and can even be worn only with a tee underneath since both the body and sleeves are fully lined. To equip this winter-ready version of one of our best-selling jackets to stand up to the coldest of the cold this winter, Flint and Tinder sourced a toasty, blanket-soft Woolrich wool to insulate the body, and gave it a slightly looser cut to make room for a layer underneath. For the price, you simply can’t beat the quality, construction, and versatility of this bad boy.
- Waxed, weather-resistant 10.5 oz shelter cloth shell from New Jersey
- The shelter cloth is waxed on both sides for warmth and insulation
- Body fully lined with soft wool blanket cloth from Woolrich
- Button-flap chest pocket
- 2 welt hand pockets
- Authentic type 1 trucker jacket detailing with a modern fit
- F and T antique metal buttons with signature bullseye on back
- Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles
- 10.5 oz waxed shelter cloth
- 85% wool/15% nylon blanket cloth lining
- Flint and Tinder custom metal buttons with antique finish
Report by huckberry.com