What cowboy boots are to Texans, what flip flops are to Hawaiians, and what Bean Boots are to Mainers, Xtratufs are to the residents of our 49th state. Why?
Because Alaska has some of the wettest, most treacherous land on the continent and these boots in particular are tough enough to keep you dry and on your feet no matter how screwy the weather gets. This pair is a lightweight update to Xtratuf’s classic style, packing all the performance of the original into a lower-profile, city-ready design.
- 100% waterproof
- Signature chevron sole stays grippy, even in the most treacherous conditions
- Low-cut design and pull tabs for easy on and off
- Highly flexible construction for increased range of motion
- Lightweight Xpresscool lining made with moisture-wicking neoprene keeps your feet cool and dry for all-day comfort
- Neoprene rubber
- Neoprene foam
- Xpresscool liner
- Fits true to size
- If you’re between sizes, we recommend taking the larger size
Report by huckberry.com