We have the pleasure to offer this top specification and front-running Jaguar E-type Roadster for sale.
This stunning example has been fastidiously maintained during the last 6 years by renown specialist prepare Denis Welch with no expense spared.
The car is sold in 100% race-ready condition with nothing further to spend while it also has a French road registration and comes with 2016 issued FIA HTP papers.
Conform to the semi-lightweight requirement of steel tub with aluminium bonnet, hardtop, doors and boot lid. Full FIA approved Roll cage. Freshly painted bonnet.
Its detail specification is as follows:
– Denis Welch Motorsport freshly rebuilt full race 3.8 Litre engine, circa 375 BHP
– Aluminium cylinder block
– Gas flowed, wide angle cylinder head
– Forged Cosworth 88mm pistons
– High lift race cams
– Steel crankshaft & rods with DWR vibration damper
– Single point distributor, ultra-light steel flywheel with race spec clutch
– Aluminium radiator with electric fan
– Triple 48 DCO SP Weber carburettors with performance air filter
– Race spec diff with clutch type 30/60 ramp LSD. 8 hours since last rebuild.
– Aluminium differential rear cover with differential cooler and ‘top quality’ metal circulation pump.
– Denis Welch Motorsport rear uprights with lightweight tubular driveshafts
– Wide lightweight rear wishbones achieving the full homologated track width
– Transponder and Racelogic VBOX
– Denis Welch Motorsport competition front and rear anti-roll bars with FIA spec Koni shock absorbers all round
– ATL foam filled bag tank – good for 2 hours running
– Twin competition Facet fuel pumps
– Denis Welch Motorsport Magnesium peg drive wheels 7” front, 8” rear.
Dunlop 6-00 L 15 and 7-00 L 15 racing tyres
– Correct Dunlop Mk9 front brake callipers with competition piston assemblies
– Heated front windscreen
Full competition specification gearbox including:
– 4-synchro close ratio straight cut gears
– Heavy duty brass baulk rings
– Heavy duty mainshaft
– DWM bell housing and lightweight propshaft
– 8 hours since last rebuild.
Spares: pair of magnesium wheels and miscellaneous running spares.
The above specification says it all !
This gorgeous and quick E-type is fully compliant with the regulations of the various GT historic race series such as the Masters Series, GTSCC, E-type challenge, Spa 6hours, etc.
Report by rmd.be