This exquisitely finished long-bed pickup truck has undergone a complete restoration, with all components media blasted and stripped to bare metal, and mechanicals thoroughly overhauled. The interior has been generously apportioned with weathered, full-grain natural saddle leather with black piping, offering the true connoisseur a unique and high-grade experience.
Adding to the classic vintage look, Legacy Overland has slectively upgraded some of the components. Notably, the truck has received LED headlights, a 2” lift to clear more terrain, aggressive beadlock wheels, and Bluetooth-enabled sounds system with four speakers.
The quest for the special Land Cruiser ends here: this is a truck for those who know what they want – a true one-of-a-kind Land Cruiser.
Some of the highlights include:
- Complete frame-off restoration
- 3.5L 6-cylinder diesel
- 4-spead manual gearbox
- Daytona Beadlock steel wheels
- BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires
- Old Man Emu suspension components
- 2” lift kit
- LED headlights
- Vintage auxiliary lights (yellow)
- Full grain leather upholstery
- Tailored floor mats
- Front seat bench with custom map pockets
- RetroSound Bluetooth enabled radio
- Four speakers (mid-range and tweeters)
- Hi-lift jack painted in car color
- Long pick-up bed with lift gate
- Painted in Toyota color 6H9 “Grayish Green”
- Underbody painted with epoxy rust proofing paint
Report by legacyoverland.us